Questions & Answers
1) Fill out the application form and make a payment.
2) Within a few hours, you will receive an email to create an account on the Shareholders platform. Download the RAILBUS Shareholders app at https://railbus.com/sh and log in to your account.
3) Your shares will be transferred to your account and you will receive a confirmation email.
RAILBUS plans to launch a private trading platform for shareholders in the coming year, which will allow shareholders to sell some of their shares for profit at an initial target value of $5 per share. This may provide another opportunity for contributors to realize a return on their investment.
The investment will be locked for 18 months until private share trading on the RAILBUS platform begins, but you can sell and transfer shares to another investor at any time using the RAILBUS platform App.
1) Verify the company’s registration on the Delaware government website by entering the company name or number 4623510 Click here to verify
2) Visit or ask someone to visit RAILBUS headquarters office and showroom in Dubai and meet with the team.
3) Find the company certificate at https://railbus.com/rbdocs/coi.pdf
4) The company is verified by Twitter https://twitter.com/railbus_
Investors will receive proportional voting rights to their stake in the company.
Investing in early-stage ventures is considered to be risky. If you are unsure whether an investment is suitable for you, you can contact us and we will do our best to address all of your queries.
There are some steps that we are taking to mitigate risk and increase the chances of success. These include validating the market demand for RAILBUS, managing financial risk through careful budgeting, partnering with companies have track records in the industry, and assembling a team with relevant expertise and experience. At the end it is up to the individual investor to determine the level of risk they are comfortable with and whether the potential rewards of the investment justify the risk.
RAILBUS is currently a private company, and investment in RAILBUS is a long-term play (1-5 years) with hopes of a high ROI when we do go public. There is not currently any market for trading RAILBUS stock. IPO is a goal. We just can’t put a date on it.
However, RAILBUS plans to launch a private trading platform for shareholders by the next year. This will allow shareholders to sell some of their shares for profit, with an initial target value of $5 per share.